Thursday 1 February 2018

Planned obsolescence

I'm officially a decade out of date. It must be true, because I still use 7 of the "13 redundant household items that we all used 10 years ago", according to a list compiled by some woke youth now writing for the Daily Telegraph's business section.

Apparently, using a desktop PC, a telephone landline,  an iPod, a printer, paper maps, a paper address book and an alarm clock (actually a clock radio) makes me a reactionary stick-in-the-mud.

Fortunately, there's a quick way to get down with the zeitgeist and recover my lost mojo. I just need to chuck out the Ordnance Survey maps and read a few more of those thrilling articles about business, property and personal finance that inspire all those Telegraph readers to rock their famously youthful, rebellious vibe.

0 comments: