Wednesday 17 June 2015

Tronald's dump

"The US has become a dumping ground for everyone else’s problems.

“They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing their problems,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some I assume are good people but I speak to border guards and they tell us what we are getting.”

He promised that as President Trump, one of his first actions would be to build a “great, great wall* on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall”.
From Donald Trump's announcement that he's running as the official joke candidate in the 2016 US presidential election, as reported in the Graun.

According to Urban Dictionary, the expression "Tronald Dump" is a synonym for a rip off, lie, or deception (as in 'Are you Tronald Dumping me?').

Which seems a tad unfair to me - as far as I can see, The Dumpster's pitch was pretty much WYSIWYG. What you see is an unfiltered brain dump of whatever random batshit Tronald happens to have in his belfry at any given time and I expect that's pretty much what you'd get if you actually voted for him.


*After all, what could possibly go wrong with building a great big wall to keep people in their place? Only an idiot could fail to see what a brilliant idea that is.

0 comments: