Friday 25 March 2011

The Swiss: not quite on a roll

 Following my culinary attempt to horrify the entire world, I see that the Swiss have been at it too:

I was just minding my own business at a conference in the Swiss ski resort of Davos when the lunch staff hit the world with a culinary monstrosity. Walking down the lunch buffet, there were seven different non-vegetarian options. "Ah", I thought, "the token vegetarian meal will be final option". Sadly no, the final option was tofu wrapped in bacon.

Is that all you got, Switzerland? Your puny bacon-wrapped tofu is no match for my kittens smothered in onions! MwahHaHaHAHAHA!!!HAHA!! 


I'll allow the Swiss a bonus point for irony, though.

1 comments:

Meridian said...

I remember once seeing, in Germany, a "vegetarian cheese omelet and salad" which came with diced bacon. I suspect that anything from a pig is so taken for granted there that they never thought about it.