Wednesday 7 April 2010

Voting for the wicked

There was I complaining that all the election coverage was deadly dull, but it turns out I was just going to the wrong news sources. After reading Stephen Green's press release from "Christian Voice", I'm pleasantly surprised to discover that the candidates are a lot more feisty and way more interesting than you could possibly imagine:

Atheist Nick Clegg, David Cameron with his pro-sodomy kitchen cabinet* and the anti-family Gordon Brown have gone out of their way in the last three months to court the perverted vote.


Cool! You wait ages for a candidate to swing behind the perverted vote, then three of them come along at once. Better still, 'each is pro-EU, favouring that bastion of Antichrist which refused to put God into its constitution'. Not just boring men in grey suits, then, but minions of your actual Antichrist. Please, somebody make Stephen Green the BBC's political correspondent. More of his surreal comedy gold here.

*I saw one of those pro-sodomy kitchen cabinets last time I was in Ikea. I think it had a birch veneer, was called Sven, and was in an open relationship with a bookcase named Billy.

0 comments: